WHO WE ARE
Joppa Health Share is a non-profit healthcare sharing ministry.
"All the believers were united in heart and mind. And they felt that what they owned was not their own, so they shared everything they had. The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all."
– Acts 4:32-33
To guide our faith community to share what they have to bless those in need.
A world where healthcare is provided as an expression of God’s love. Open to everyone and free from worry.
As a Joppa member, you’ll feel confident that you’re sharing healthcare costs with a community that shares in your faith:
1. We believe it is our right to make our own decisions regarding healthcare, in consultation with physicians, family and/or other valued advisors, free from government dictates, restraints and oversight.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s Word to teach, correct, and train us to live.
– 2 Timothy 3:16-17
3. We believe our actions must be in accordance to biblical teachings.
4. We believe it is our spiritual duty to God and our ethical duty to others to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid foods, behaviors or habits that produce sickness or disease to ourselves or others.
– 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
5. We believe it is our biblical and ethical obligation to assist others with medical needs according to our available resources and opportunity. – Galatians 6:2